Friday, August 10, 2012

CG Washable Waterproof Mascara


Earlier this summer on a trip, I accidentally left my regular mascara at home.  I usually wear waterproof, but I wanted to take my regular one so it was easier to wash off (spent a lot of time at the pool and the beach on that trip).  So I went to Publix and found this - CoverGirl's professional remarkable washable waterproof mascara.  I was pretty excited because I prefer to wear waterproof, just to be safe, but it's a PAIN to take off with baby oil every night. This would be perfect for me!
Unfortunately, this was a fail on CoverGirl's part.  It is not waterproof. :( As soon as I splashed water on my face, this happened...


Yeah.  Big disappointment.  However, it's nice mascara otherwise! :) It goes on nice and thick and it doesn't break your eyelashes like CG's waterproof sometimes does.  But, it's not what it says it is.  So if you're wanting waterproof mascara, don't buy it.

The Last Word:  Washable?  Yes.  Waterproof?  No.


No comments:

Post a Comment