Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Penn Station East Coast Subs


If you've never been to Penn Station, YOU ARE MISSING OUT.  I've been there three times now and I've left happy every time!  Penn Station serves delicious sandwiches, hot and cold.  Several different sizes of sandwiches are available.  They also sell fries and freshly squeezed lemonade (which I have yet to try).  I've ordered the club sandwich (hot) every time I've been there and replaced the Swiss cheese for provolone.  There's a reason I've ordered this sandwich three times now - it's amazing!! It comes with ham, turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, cheese, honey mustard, and mayo.  I'm in love with it.  It has such great flavor.

This photo does not do the sandwich justice.
My family has also tried the Philly Cheesesteak and the Italian and they say those are great, too!  I'm not sure you can go wrong eating at Penn Station.

 

Have I mentioned their fries?  They fry their Idaho potatoes in peanut oil, so they're healthier than your average fry and crispier, too!  They're great.

**I forgot to mention their service!  All of the employees are very friendly and didn't rush us at all (we're slow at ordering).  One of them also came and took our trash even though you're supposed to bus your own table.

The Last Word: Favorite sandwich joint - EAT HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment