Sunday, June 30, 2013

Noodles & Company

 
  A week or so ago, I ate at Noodles & Company for the first time!  I was excited because my sister loved it and recommended it to me.  However, I was disappointed to find out as I was finishing up my order that their air conditioning wasn't working properly.  I couldn't bear the heat inside, so instead I dealt with the heat and bugs outside.  Not a great solution.

Wisconsin Mac and Cheese
 
I ordered their Wisconsin Mac and Cheese because I wasn't feeling very adventurous.  I realized after I ordered it that I don't know whether I got a regular or a small bowl...I didn't specify and they didn't ask me which size I wanted.  I got a lot, so I think I ended up with the regular.  Their prices are a little high for what they serve, but not terrible.  My meal was tasty!  It wasn't anything super special, though.  I will give them props for putting shredded cheese on top - that's something I haven't seen or tried before and it added texture and flavor.

Noodles & Company also had one of those high tech soda machines with a touch screen and different flavor add-ins for all different kinds of soda.  This was the first time I used one and it was really cool. :)  Apparently it's called a Coke Freestyle.

The Last Word:  A little lacking in service, but good quality food

No comments:

Post a Comment